(2) Service provider for the content is Fynn Bandemer, Fahrionstr. 6, 70469 Stuttgart.
(1) The service provider provides users with different information and other services for temporary use.
(2) The content and scope of the services are governed by the respective contractual agreements, moreover according to the functionalities currently available on the portal.
(3) The scope of the „paid“ services that you have booked results from the current price and service description in iTunes at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
(4) The content is always expanded and improved. There is no guarantee that all content will be displayed correctly. In the event of a faulty presentation or other errors in the question, the user has the opportunity to report them directly in the question. The change will be implemented as soon as possible by the service provider.
(1) Premium subscription:
– Pro Access Duration: one month ($4.49 per month)
– Pro Access Duration: 6-month ($14.99 per 6-month)
– Pro Access Duration: one year ($24.99 per year)
(2) Payment is made via iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
(3) The subscription is renewed automatically, unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the time
(4) Account will be charged for a new period within the 24 hours prior to the expiration of the time for a renewal
(5) Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off after purchasing in account settings
(6) The subscription can not be canceled during the active subscription period
(7) You can manage the subscription in your personal settings after purchasing your iTunes account. There you can also switch off the automatic extension.
(1) As far as the services of the service provider are provided free of charge to the user, there is a claim to the use of the services available on the website of the service provider only within the technical and operational possibilities of the service provider. The service provider endeavors to ensure that his services remain as uninterrupted as possible. However, temporary disruptions or interruptions may occur due to technical faults (such as power interruption, hardware and software faults, technical problems in the data lines).
(2) For any paid services, the service provider shall ensure 90% annual average availability in his area of responsibility. The calculation of availability does not include regular maintenance windows, which are 4 hours a week and usually run between 0:00 and 6:00 Central European Time. Any deviating planned maintenance work will be notified by the service provider in advance to users of paid services, as far as possible.
(1) The user shall indemnify the service provider against all claims that third parties assert against the service provider for breaches of the law by the user, against third-party rights (in particular personality, copyright and trademark rights) or against contractual obligations, assurances or guarantees; including the costs of the necessary legal defense (attorney and legal fees at the statutory rate) upon first request.
(2) In the case of assertion of claims within the meaning of subsection (1), the user is obligated to cooperate immediately and completely with the clarification of facts and to make the necessary information available to the service provider in an appropriate manner.
Limitation of Liability
(1) The service provider is liable for intent or gross negligence for all damages caused by the service provider in connection with the performance of the contractual services without limitation.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, the service provider shall be liable without restriction in the event of injury to life, limb or health.
(3) For services free of charge, there shall be no liability on the part of the service provider exceeding that specified in paragraphs 1 and 2.
(4) In addition, the service provider is only liable in connection with the award of paid services if he has violated a material contractual obligation. In the abstract, such duties are defined as essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the user may regularly rely. In such cases liability is limited to compensation for foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(5) Insofar as the liability of the service provider is excluded or limited according to the aforementioned provisions, this also applies to vicarious agents of the service provider.
(6) Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.